Monday, November 8, 2010

free falling





dress- ASOS
shoes- UO
coat- target
earrings- forever 21
bag- coach
MAC hang up lipstick & dipdown fluidline

This week has been/is going to be nuts. I never get a break in school, do I? Lots of papers. Lots of homework. Lots of stress. My only solace is that I'm going to London in two weeks. I am beyond excited but also a little scared about the big bad terrorists coming to get me. Especially with it being an American holiday and I'm flying internationally. Have any of you been flying abroad recently? Do you feel safe?

I super duper promise that I will post a few more times before I leave, but with all of my schoolwork, I can't make big promises. Definitely a tattoo post as soon as the newest one heals!





Thank you for reading,
Anna Rose

13 comments:

  1. this may be a random question but how tall are you? I'm always afraid long dresses are going to make me look way too short but you look amazing in it!! I love the colour, the pattern, the everything!

    London is one of my favourite cities! I am excited your going and you should post pictures so I can reminisce about how amazing it was!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so freaking gorgeous! I swear it just isn't fair and that if I didn't love you so much, I might just hate you. ;)

    Anyhow, this dress was made for you, love.

    I hope you have a splendid time in London-- have enough fun for the both of us.

    I'd comment more, but I have a boatload of schoolwork. Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love your jacket so much!! the shearling and the colour look amazing. that long dress looks awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful. i love these photos.
    i am so jealous you get to go to London.
    have an amazing time..
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket, I've been looking for a jacket like that for ages, and the earrings are cool :D
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a great jacket and I hope you have a nice trip

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colours on your lips look perfect! Such a cosy autumn outfit.
    Can't wait to see your new ink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is amazing. You look so pretty! Have fun in London, be safe! (I am sure you will be fine-- the odds are in your favor!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jacket. Amazing dress!
    Have an amazing time in London, will you post some photos for us? I've never been xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are really pretty photos. What kind of camera do you use?

    http://shoesplurge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girl! i love your outfit, especially the bohemian maxi dress, purple lipstick and oversized earrings. i was searching for fellow central PA fashion bloggers and found you! where are you at? i live about half an hour away from harrisburg.

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carlisle. I think it's about an hour or so from ALtoona? I'm not sure. We should get together and go shopping sometime! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love your dress! Great lip colour too!

    ReplyDelete