Tuesday, November 30, 2010

london town

hello hello! I am finally back from my long week in London! It was really truly magical. I wish I could live there. I felt strangely familiar with it. You know when you meet someone that you feel like you already know really well? That's how I felt about London. Despite my love affair with the city, it was good to come back to the old ball and chain Pennsylvania. It reminds of the a quote from Juno, "I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while."


I did and saw way too much to explain in one blog post, so here are some photos from the beginning of my trip. I will be posting more throughout the week, along with some outfit photos featuring clothes purchased in London!


Here begins my European journey:


This unflatteringly huge grey coat saved me from the bitter London cold.












I know it is impossible to see, but that is Prince Charles waving to us!! Incredibly exciting.


Thanks for stopping by!
Anna Rose

4 comments:

  1. i am so jealous of your wonderful trip.
    i really really really want to visit london.
    your pictures are beautiful.
    i <3 the last one. how amazing. :)
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Prince Charles waved to you?? AWESOME! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So happy you had a great time!
    And welcome back!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a great trip!

    ReplyDelete