Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a sane post

So, on top of being super sick, I also have about 30 pages worth of papers to write by next week. Needless to say, I have had NO time to take outfit pictures, let alone have the energy to put together a decent outfit. Although, I did just get my package from ASOS, so I will be excited to take pictures of my new pretties.

Another piece of crappy news is that I didn't really get to dress up for Halloween. Matt and I decided to go to the Penn State game after we got back from THE RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY AND/OR FEAR. I know I should steer clear of politics on this blog, but I am really to excited to not talk about it. We went down to DC with a group of friends Friday night and went to the rally on Saturday morning. I have never been in such a crowd in my life. They're estimating as many as 215,000 people were there. The city was insane (unlike the rally, herk herk). I got to see CAT STEVENS, Ozzy Osbourne, the Myth Busters, John Legend, the Roots, and of course John Stewart and Stephen Colbert. It was so amazing.

Please don't take this as some sort of political post, but as a happening in the life of Anna Rose post!







Hope you all had a lovely weekend and continue to have a great week!
Anna Rose

Ps. Get out and vote vote vote!!! No matter what your party is!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I could have been there! Don't worry about the HW, I'm working on a project that's due in four hours. Awesome..... :)

    xo
    nancy

    Paloma Vintage Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete